Saturday, April 1

Love & Romance

When the night comes, look at the sky.
If you see a falling star, don't wonder why,
just make a wish. Trust me, it will come true,
because I did it and I found you.
.....................................................................

Theres a warmth in my heart.
It haunts me when you're gone.
Mend me to your side and never let go.
The more I live The more I know,
what's simple is true, I love you.
You are my Valentine
....................................................................

Love is hard and will always be,
but remember somebody loves you and
that one is ME !
...............................................................

i love the 'y'
i love the 'u'
i love the 'o'
put them together
and i love 'you'
...............................................................




No comments: